bookmark connect

social bookmarking sites

del.icio.us
Furl
Google
ma.gnolia
Netscape
Netvouz
RawSugar
reddit
Shadows
Simpy
Sphinn
StumbleUpon
Yahoo MyWeb
Blog Directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Promote Your Blog

blog link

Weedle me

Search Engine Optimization

Get Free Traffic

Click here to get Free Traffic For Life

Link Back

Active Search Results

link to your twitter page

FACEBOOK

Top List link

Free Lifetime SEO Maintenance - SEO Visayas, SEO A
Powered By Blogger

Who We Are:

Who We Are:
What We Do:

Welcome To The Show....

Come Inside, Come Inside!
There behind the Glass........





blogarama - the blog directory
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Cape Cod Video Search

Do you activley market your business with SEO & SEM programs?

Powered By Blogger

cape cod video search

cape cod video search

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Promoting Your Business on the Web


Do You Need to Promote Your Business on the Web?



I am an internet marketer. The ONLY thing I sell on the Web is YOUR Business.I will create a web presence so strong it will knock you competition off the 1st page and your business will tate that spot!How do I do that?By placing free business listings in as many interntet directories as I can. Then we create videos promoting your business. Finnally we creat a social media marketing network for your business.Then each month we WORK those sites, videos and Social media network.This is however a partnership. I need you to send me CONTENT. Content is king on the net. What is content? Content is anything that I can use to promote your business. If your a builder, plumber, electrician, mason, ect send me PICS of your projects along with a little verbage about those jobs. I can spin these pics into video slide shows, blog postings, and interesting postings to your social media network.If your a lawyer, accountant, other intellectual service provider send me articles, case studies or tips about what you do. All of the above is CONTENT.Depending on how much competition their is in your category will determine how long it will take and how much content you will need to provide to reach the goal of 1st page placement on the results pages of google, yahoo and bing. I will submit your URL to 300 search engines, the sam for your blog and video urls.The results of all the things I do WILL be those 1st page organic listings I keep talking about and what you need to grow your business in these tough economic times.\
Mickey Lacasse
508-317-1806

No comments:

Post a Comment